Today I thought we would round up some of the best advice from our guests so far on the podcast. If you would like to check out further advice, here is Marcel Plichta’s article on becoming an Intelligence Analyst. You can also find the links to the individual podcasts featured in this episode below.
We spoke to
- Jason L. spoke about being impartial, learning a language, writing for intelligence and more.
- Jack Margolin spoke about having a sense of purpose and finding your niche.
- Julie Nel spoke about problem-solving mindsets, constantly learning and not relying only on technology.
- Dave Luke spoke about finding a mentor, forming the right attitude, understanding what you can offer and more.
- Marcel Plichta spoke about critical thinking in the age of social media.
- Gareth Westwood spoke about understanding how you best consume information, demonstrating skills, the value of public sector work and more.
The Grey Dynamics Podcast is available on all major platforms!