Part 2 of our series analyzing the Call of Duty series from an intelligence perspective. This episode we look at 2009’s Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. We travel the world from Afghanistan to Brazil to the Virginia suburbs. Encountering Far Right Terrorists, Gun Runners, Spetsnaz, and PMCs.
You can find Marcel Plichta on:
We spoke about
- Rangers in Afghanistan.
- CIA Recruitment and Deep Cover.
- James Bond level spectacle.
- How realistic is the “No Russian” mission?
- Russian in the Virginia suburbs.
- Evil PMCs.
- Russian gear and the Ratnik Program.
- Perspectives in conflicts and their portrayal in propaganda.
- The pain of using a real Javelin.
- The Regimental Reconnaissance Company: Hidden Eyes of the Rangers
- CIA Special Activities Center: The Third Option
- The KSSO: Russia’s Special Operations Command
- Ratnik: Russia’s Modern Warrior Program
- PMCs: The Future Frontier of Warfare in Afghanistan?
The Grey Dynamics Podcast is available on all major platforms!