Thank you for joining the Great Dynamics Podcast, today I spoke with Samuel Bendett! Samuel is an advisor with the CNA Strategy, Policy, Plan, and Program centre’s where he is a member of the Russia Studies program.
He’s also an adjunct senior fellow at the Center for New American Security. His work involves research on Russian defense and technology developments, unmanned and autonomous military systems and artificial intelligence, as well as Russian military capabilities and decision-making during crises.
And he’s also an honorary Mad Scientist, which is very cool with the US Army TRADOC Math Scientist Initiative!
We Spoke about
- Russian military developments and failures in Ukraine
- How Ukraine turned the table on the “masters” Hybrid Warfare
- The effectiveness of Turkish and Irani drones
- The role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the Ukraine War
- Military technology developments despite sanctions
You can find more out about Samuel’s work via his Twitter
The Podcast is available on all platforms and I would love you guys could subscribe and rate the podcast if you have a minute!